Friday, May 13, 2011

Nursing Cover

I couldn't think of a clever title for this post so I just went with the obvious. Pregnancy brain is in full effect. 


I found this tutorial online for making a breastfeeding cover. I had purchased some fabric (30% off!) at my LYS a while ago for some unknown project so I decided to use it for this. Here is a close-up of the fabric (please excuse the wrinkles; they refused to leave despite my pleading):
The cover:
The reverse side has a pocket and a rectangle of terry cloth:
Pocket:
Terry cloth:
It was pretty easy to put together with it being just a large rectangle. I started to line it, but didn't have enough of the fabric to do so. I suppose I could have used a different fabric to line it, but in the end, I just decided to follow the tutorial instructions. I've tried it on, but the true test will have to come after Baby G's arrival :)


Leaf out.

2 comments:

  1. Very cute...you are taking the nesting thing very seriously. I think it's lovely and that is one lucky baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little pockets inside are darling. Great job.

    ReplyDelete