Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Scrappin' with the Queen Bees

Saturday (through the fierce wind and rain), I traveled to the other side of town to go to a "crop" (aka scrapbooking group) hosted by the Queen Bee Croppers. I have never done any scrapbooking and thought that I wasn't interested in ever doing any (I can hear you asking, "why did you go to a scrapbooking meetup then?"), but now I'm starting to think that it might be fun. You should have seen the ginormous piles of photos these ladies carted with them to the meetup. One of the croppers had completed a 4-inch-thick photo album from their family trip to Disney World and was working on a second one for the same trip.


It was great to meet some new people, and most of what I did while I was there was talk and watch what everyone else was doing. I made one Father's Day card in the four hours that I was there. The only problem with me picking up scrapbooking as a hobby is that I hardly ever take pictures. I take my camera with us whenever we go on a trip, but then I never think about documenting anything. It would be pretty difficult to scrapbook with no pictures. I'll have to work on that.


In shop news, I have 10 sales! And 28 fans on FB! Thanks everyone for your support!


Leaf out. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment