Wednesday, September 7, 2011

He's Here!

                                            *Photo by Christine Martin Photography

Baby G has arrived! He decided to show up 9 days early (much to the surprise of his parents). Everyone kept telling us that since he was our first that he would assuredly be late. He was 7 pounds 6 ounces and 18.5 inches at birth. We are all doing well and still trying to get into a good routine. Baby G is 7 weeks today...which means I took way too long to update the blog. Oops. Sorry about that. I've been kinda preoccupied though ;) He is now weighing in at 11+ pounds.


I have some pictures from the nursery coming your way. I was actually waiting until the mobile got hung, but that still hasn't happened so I'll just post pictures without it.


I'm trying to come up with a nickname for Baby G on the blog, but haven't settled on anything yet. After all, he won't be "Baby" G forever.


Leaf out.

1 comment:

  1. O!M!G! Look at him! He's BEAUTIFUL! That picture of him on the top made me say OOOOOOOO! I'm so happy for you! I hope your getting rest, & since he weighs 11 lbs you obviously are doing a great job as his Mommy. Bless you both, and enjoy the love....:)

    ReplyDelete