Wednesday, September 8, 2010

One more thing from my b-day...

My friend AL and I love some Orla Kiely (I have blogged about OK before: Little Leaf Cake). If you read that post, you know that I have an OK bag with (what else?) leaves all over it. I also have an OK cushioned mat in front of the kitchen sink from her Target home collection a couple years back. It has an olive green pear pattern. 


AL gave me this leafy OK tin for my birthday. Bewley's is an Irish tea and coffee company. OK used to hang out in the Bewley's cafe as a student and a couple of years ago teamed up with Bewley's to produce this tea-filled tin in her signature "scribble-stem" pattern. The tins aren't being produced anymore so AL and I thought we wouldn't be able to find them. BUT AL was recently in Dublin and found 2! (that's all they had left) tins at Bewley's! She bought both of them and surprised me with one for my birthday. Very exciting! I haven't had any of the tea yet, but I love the tin so much, it doesn't even matter if there's tea in it :)


Leaf out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment