Thursday, April 15, 2010

New favorite store!

Thanks to MintBasil, I now have a favorite new online store. They have a brick and mortar store in PA too so hopefully I'll be able to visit their wonderful merchandise in person. AND hopefully, that trip will be combined with visits to Longwood Gardens and Winterthur Museum and estate. Am I keeping you in suspense?


The store is terrain. I cannot express to you how much I enjoyed browsing through their wares yesterday. I am so hopelessly, totally in love with everything they sell. I especially love terrariums, and they have a terrarium section. An entire terrarium section! This is my favorite one: White Spring Terrarium
White Spring Terrarium


And I very much want to purchase some of their shea butter soaps. I definitely can't afford to buy some of the items in the store that I desperately want...for instance, their vintage section contains these Stone Topiary Finials recovered from the UK that (dare I say it) I am in LOVE with, but they are $1K for the pair. BUT they are beauteous :) 


Stone Topiary Finials


Enjoy browsing around their site if any of this strikes your fancy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment