Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend and New Stuff

For Easter weekend, we spent a lot of time in the yard. You may think, "oh fun, hanging out in the great weather." No, we were clearing brush and sticks and branches from behind our fence. We had to prune a bunch of trees and plant some perennials. I finally have hellebores in the yard! We now have four giant piles of yard waste. We may even have room for a compost bin now. We also discovered what we believe to be a skunk den beyond our fence. That explains why I keep smelling a skunk. I just hope we don't come face to face. 

We did take a little break on Saturday to go to a local winery (Valhalla) up on top of a mountain. We had some snacks and wine with friends enjoying the view. The road up there was crazy winding though.


In other news, I have been holed up in my studio working on various things for my shop. I've got cards, wine charms, hair clips, and a couple of purses. I need to take some pictures and write descriptions, and they'll be posted soon enough. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment